Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Date for my upper braces

Hi Everyone
I had another ortho appointment today (story of my life at the moment) and we have booked in my upper braces for 30th June YAY. I am excited because this gap will finally close.
Everything else is going well, he just changed the elastics on my implants. I did notice though that he tied one of them differently this time.

Anyway, I will be a bit quiet on the blog for the next few weeks as im off to Hawaii on Thursday and cannot wait!
Aloha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Belinda!!
    I hope you have a great trip!! I've heard so many great things about Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! Not long until braces ! I get mine in June, my gap is huge and one of my teeth is abit dropped like a "tusk"!!! Like you I can't wait to get them all straightened! Im sure Hawaii will help pass the time for you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete