Friday, March 25, 2011

Surgery tomorrow and its my birthday today!!

Well the day has finally come, my surgery is tomorrow. I have been so busy at work today trying to finish everything before I have a few weeks off, that I haven't even been thinking about the surgery. I thought at this stage I would be quite nervous but im not yet.
Its also my birthday today but its a pretty low key birthday, just hanging at home tonight and having some take away.

Anyway I will be taking plenty of photos and keeping you all updated, so look out for some new posts in the next few days.

P.s. I decided to have some yummy hamburgers seeing I won't be eating anything solid for a while hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    I'm down for Tuesday for surgery.

    Good luck and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck !! Happy Birthday! I am having surgery in May.

    ReplyDelete