Saturday, March 26, 2011

Home from hospital

Hi Everyone
I got home from hospital a couple of hours ago and feeling very tired and weak. I will update u in the next few days in more depth with some photos. The Dr said it all went perfectly and I am recovering well. I have been having some soups and lots of those protein drinks, choclate ones - they are quite yummy :) The main thing I have noticed is the blood that I am bringin up, I think its coming from my nose and going down the back of my throat. The pain isnt too bad, I had one of those self administer buttons for pain relief which are always good. I am swollen and starting to bruise and I think most of the pain that I do have is actually from the anchorage plates they put in. I also can't feel my top lip as they cut into the nerves, it will be like that for a while.
So good luck to the girls who are having their surgery soon. Its honestly not too painful, im sure the upper and lower jaw surgery would be alot worse. But it is uncomfortable and I can tell it will take me a few weeks to recover. And thanks for all the well wishes, talk to you all soon!

1 comment: